Just so we know, this blog is powered by a human being. I am not particularly guilty of domestic violence as an act. Rather, I am guilty of some societal vices of which I am working on to erase and come out clean. The society in which I live in is not perfect. Neither am I.
So, let's take it this way. Talking too much is a societal vice even though it could be personal. Let us establish the point that tolerance is needed in every issue if happiness must be reached. The reason is because you cannot get a perfect husband or a perfect wife out there, accept it. If you eventually do then just know you married one of those gods or goddesses out there which practically are not allowed to have marital affairs with humans! Even at that, only God is perfect.
There are handsome young men and beautiful young ladies out there who are hellbent on making their lives better with each passing day but there are those who do not care! Know which set you belong in and know what to do whether to continue in it or to retrace your steps! Whichever one, learn to explore your world so that you don't make mistakes.
Marriage is not about big weddings even though they are important. Let us understand the purpose of living together as husbands and wives before we venture into it!
It is true that the society is a large body of water but it is not compulsory that you should mingle with every fish in it. In all, avoid domestic violence and watch well.
For the days ahead, renew your zeal for a peaceful conduct!
0 comments:
Post a Comment